- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PointOne Recruiting has partnered with an architectural millwork client located in Springfield, NJ in pursuit of another Project Manager to add to their team. With the new management and support teams collectively, our client has emboldened its long-term commitment to continually implement the newest technologies, computerized engineering software, encompassing AWI premium grade standards and techniques which are requisite for the current market place.
The current project management team consists of 3 full-time team members, managing an average of 6 projects that range in size of $150k to $1MM. Typical scope of project is commercial millwork for office fit outs, including hardwoods, laminate and counter tops.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review specifications, drawings and scope of work with estimator
- Manage submittal drawing schedule with drafting team
- Field measuring, when required
- Coordinate with purchasing and VP of Project Management change orders
- Coordinate with production on deadlines
- Coordinate with client on expectations
- Manage budget
- 2+ years of project management experience in commercial millwork fabrication/construction
- Outgoing, organized, proven work ethic, self-reliant and driven, good communicator
Salary range (DOE) $120,000 to $140,000. Paid health insurance (single coverage), 401K, 12 days PTO
AddressSpringfield Township, NJ
Get fresh Millwork Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.