Production Supervisor (High Level)
MRINetwork Jobs Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client's culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's customers. In their company you need grit. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a fast-paced operations environment, then you will fit in as their Production Supervisor. This position is a lead in towards Plant Manager roles within 2-4 years AND the career path with this company can be endless. They are a very sexy company with tons of upside market/brand visibility. The location is Orlando, FL.
In this role, you will have the ability to positively impact the plant's overall performance and their customers' satisfaction.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, or other related fields.
- 2-5 years of management experience in manufacturing or warehousing. Prior experience leading in a direct store delivery environment highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing including safety culture, quality assurance, team building, continuous improvement, production scheduling and customer service.
- Leads with an Entrepreneurial Spirit - curious, actively seeks out change, energized by new, tough assignments and overcoming obstacles, resilient, takes well-reasoned risks, and consistently executes.
- Demonstrates strong People Agility - authentic, transparent, self-aware, inspires others to perform at a high level, connects and builds a wide range of working relationships, and values the diversity of thought, style, and perspective.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- The desire to be “hands-on” - this role requires regular presence on the plant floor.
ManufacturingView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs