MRINetwork Jobs Westlake, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently working with a nearly 100-year-old organization that is expecting to grow 25% over the next year. In order to help navigate this growth successfully, they are looking to add a Master Planner to leverage an analytical approach to help balance demand and supply.
Position Description :
- Work closely with the S&OP Director to facilitate the Sales & Operations Planning process.
- Provide oversight to the plant-level planners.
- Create dashboards to drive improvements across metrics such as forecast accuracy, on-time delivery, and backorders.
- Protect the financial performance of the business by identifying and recommending solutions to potential supply chain issues.
- Highly energetic individuals with 5 years’ experience, grounded in supply chain planning techniques.
- Experience in diversified manufacturing environments.
- Working knowledge of advanced planning applications, ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle, etc.), Business Intelligence applications and Excel.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Strong benefits package.
To be considered for this role, please apply here.
ManufacturingView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs