Loan Servicing Team
MRINetwork Jobs Greenwich, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you still look forward to coming into work everyday? Would you like to have more of a say in setting up Loan Servicing policies and procedures? How about being able to bring your most valued team mates with you? We are working with one of the most exciting Boutique Private Banks in the North and Southeastern markets in the Unites States. They are looking to add experienced Commercial and Consumer Loan Servicing team who would love to work alongside HNW Commercial Lenders and Wealth Officers in one of their sophisticated facilities in Atlanta, GA or Greenwich, CT. They are expanding their services thus staffing up to meet the demand. If you have recently been impacted by M&A's in the industry, this may be the perfect opportunity for stability for you and your team!
Highlights of the Company:
- Exceptional compensation package including a strong base salary, performance based incentive bonuses, educational assistance, and an unparalleled culture!
- Excellent mentoring opportunities – everyone on the management team has 20+ years of commercial banking experience.
- An environment where you will constantly be challenged and rewarded for your hard work.
- Career growth and advancement opportunities since this bank is growing exponentially.
- Incredible culture where everyone works as a team and collaborates to help their clients and each other.
- VP Loan Servicing Manager:
- 10+ years of financial services experience, minimum of 7 years bank loan experience.
- Prior success in managing a team of SME's with responsibility for the overall performance of the team and the control environment.
- Fast-paced, multi-faceted role with direct contact with borrowers and lenders, in addition to a broad spectrum of internal business partners.
- AVP, Commercial Loan Servicing Manager:
- 7+ years of financial services experience, minimum of 5 years bank loan experience.
- Prior experience of leading and managing a team, and proven ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the Commercial Loan Servicing Department and its functions in accordance to established policies and procedures and assuring overall quality and integrity of the Bank's commercial loan portfolio.
- Commercial Loan Servicing Administrator:
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 2-4 years related experience.
- Prior knowledge of commercial loan underwriting terminology.
- Loan Servicing Administrator:
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 2-4 years related bank operations experience.
- Prepare new loan, renewal and modification legal documents for consumer and commercial loans in LaserPro
- Review booked loans for accuracy and assist with the internal/external audit requests.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please forward a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly at 407-629-1743.
To help you learn more about our company and the value and benefit we can bring to you, I have attached a link to our company brochure, which provides an overview of Park Avenue Group, our services, and a few helpful links. Please take a minute to view our web site, my linkedin profile or our Facebook page. All of these are great resources to learn how effective we are in partnering with our clients to help them bring on the best people for their needs as well as find wonderful new opportunities for the candidates we have the pleasure of working with.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs