Loan Servicing Administrator
MRINetwork Jobs Greenwich, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are working with one of the most exciting Boutique Private Banks in the North and Southeastern markets in the Unites States. They are looking to add a Loan Servicing Administrator to their Consumer Loan Servicing team who would love to work alongside HNW Commercial Lenders and Wealth Officers in one of their sophisticated facilities in Atlanta, GA or Greenwich, CT. They are expanding their services thus staffing up to meet the demand. If you have recently been impacted by M&A's in the industry, this may be the perfect opportunity for stability for you and your team!
Highlights of the Company:
- Exceptional compensation package including a strong base salary, performance based incentive bonuses, educational assistance, and an unparalleled culture!
- Excellent mentoring opportunities – everyone on the management team has 20+ years of commercial banking experience.
- An environment where you will constantly be challenged and rewarded for your hard work.
- Career growth and advancement opportunities since this bank is growing exponentially.
- Incredible culture where everyone works as a team and collaborates to help their clients and each other.
- Has a Bachelor's Degree of minimum of 2-4 related experience in loan service administration.
- Can maintain an Inventory Tracking sheet listing the Iron Mountain box number, location, and loan number for each file.
- Can generate and distribute weekly automatic loan payment failures/deficiencies, past due loans and maturing loans reports to Advisors and Associates.
- Will Update Jack Henry core banking system for recorded mortgages and renewed insurance policies.
- Set up newly originated loans with the proper covenants and track items for portfolio management.
- Will monitor all loans with collateral property in a flood zone to ensure proper coverage is in place.
To help you learn more about our company and the value and benefit we can bring to you, I have attached a link to our company brochure, which provides an overview of Park Avenue Group, our services, and a few helpful links. Please take a minute to view our web site, my linkedin profile or our Facebook page. All of these are great resources to learn how effective we are in partnering with our clients to help them bring on the best people for their needs as well as find wonderful new opportunities for the candidates we have the pleasure of working with.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs