Loan Documentation Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Prepare loan documents for the following loan products from low to high complexity: Commercial Loans, including but not limited to: commercial RE secured loans, construction loans, 1031 Exchange, commercial loans/lines of credit, asset based loans, loans requiring LawyerPro changes, Business Bonus Balance
- Review documentation request for compliance with Bank policy, underwriting authority and pricing approval guidelines.
- Review all prepared documents for compliance with credit approval.
- Review entity documents to confirm appropriate signers as detailed on the credit approval.
- Provide timely and complete notification to Relationship Manager and/or CMD of required items, which are missing from the documentation request.
- Coordinate efforts with Title Desk, if applicable.
- Create and maintain documentation files.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience
For further consideration regarding this and/or other opportunities please inquire confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-850-2437. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs