Jo- 2546 - Contract Equipment Validation Specialists
East Windsor, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Client - A rapidly growing Pharma Manufacturing plant in NJ urgently needs a contract Equipment Validation Specialist for long term contract assignment with option to convert to permanent role in the future. Excellent pay rate + OT + Travel/living expenses. Job Posting # 2546Job Title: Contract Equipment Validation Specialists Location: East Windsor, NJ Relocation: Prefer Local, but OK for travelling candidate since all personal expenses paid Duration: Initially 6 – 12 months with a good chance to convert to a permanent role later Compensation: W2 Pay Rate of $40 - $55 per hr. + O.T + Travel & Living expensesCompany Info:Our client is a growing company in the Pharmaceutical Industry. They have been in business for 60 years with around 2,000 culturally diverse employees from 36 nationalities located worldwide in the US, Portugal, Macao, Ireland, China, Hong Kong, India and Switzerland. This is an integrated contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) in the Pharma industry offering specialized drug substances and drug product processing. The local manufacturing & R/D site has been in NJ for 20 years and now is growing due to high demand to be expanded with a brand-new site close by.Group Info: Be part of the Plant Engineering / Validation Group, supporting the existing plant and also a major plant expansion effort.Note 1: The company has announced and is about to expand close by to a state-of-the-art manufacturing and R & D facility in New Jersey, with investment of $70 Million. The company is also expanding overseas, adding to a total investment of $170 MillionSummary:The Validation Specialist will perform validation, testing, commissioning support for various existing equipment and systems like Tablet presses, Qualifications of Acetone storage room, Dispensing rooms, Storage room air balancing of Temp and Humidity etcThe right person will create IQ/OQ/PQ, Summary and Test documents and also execute, test and create validation reportsCandidate Must Have:
- BS degree
- 5+ years of Technical experience
- 3 – 7 years of Equipment Validation experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing operations to support the approval of protocols, reports, procedures and specifications.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements/guidelines
- Proficiency using MS Office.
- BS in Engineering
- Validation experience with Pharma solid dosage processing equipment
- Experience with startup, qualification, commissioning of existing and new systems
- Validation experience with GMP utilities such as HVAC, WFI, purified water.
- ASQ-CQE Certification
AddressEast Windsor, NJ
Get fresh Computer Operator Contract jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.