HR Business Partner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our international client is seeking an HR Business Partner to lead and direct various functions of the US Human Resources department, including: interviewing and hiring staff, assisting with compensation, benefits, and leave administration, leading training and other employee development duties, enforcing company policies and practices, and partnering with business leaders to help define and execute on HR deliverables. The role is mix of strategic and tactical work. This role reports directly to the VP, Human Resources and is an on-site position.
HR Business Partner Key Responsibilities
- Serve as first point of contact for executives within assigned business organizations.
- Partner with leaders to brainstorm, develop, and execute on HR deliverables.
- Be aware of and sensitive to cross-cultural issues and considerations; take into account when supporting and partnering with company leaders.
- Support company expat population
- Responsible for sourcing of assigned hires based on approved department requests.
- Partner with Compensation & Benefits Specialist in negotiating offer packages.
- Leverage HR team to ensure successful onboarding and new employee experience. Participate in new hire training.
- Provide support and maintenance for our SAP-HR and ADP HRIS systems.
- Help ensure data inclusion and integrity.
- Participate in special projects as they arise, including employee data / HRIS audits, HRIS process automation, and analyses of employee HRIS information based on reporting needs.
- Perform reporting for various HR KPIs and metrics such as employee experience, hiring success, attrition, and exit interview data compilation, to help improve existing processes and support decision making.
- Assist the HR VP with preparing monthly headcount reports and HR scorecard for senior management.
- Assist VP, HR and HR Manager with relevant annual budget and merit processing.
- Assist with ad hoc reports as needed, including monthly costs associated with specific employee cost centers.
- Assist employees with their HR-related inquiries.
- Ensure compliance with relevant labor laws.
- Interact with HR vendors for specialized products and services; assist with bill reconciliation and payment.
- Other HR tasks and duties as assigned.
HR Business Partner Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years Human Resources experience
- Successful history of partnering with senior leadership on assigned HR deliverables
- Track record of being able to execute on assigned goals
- Experience with Office suite software, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
For more information, please submit a confidential resume to email@example.com
1455 W Oak Street, Suite B
Zionsville, IN 46077
Visit our website at www.mriz.net
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE requested by our clients will be contacted. All replies are held in strict confidence. MRI Zionsville WILL NOT share your personally identifiable information WITHOUT your permission.
Keywords: Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Generalist, Sr Human Resources Business Partner, Senior Human Resources Manager, Regional Human Resources Generalist
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs