- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A well-established architecture firm is growing their Indianapolis office and looking for a Graduate Architect to join their team.
- Work with a project manager on a range of small- to large-scale architectural projects, coordinating and working with a team of architects and other disciplines to plan and design projects of a complex nature to ensure successful project outcomes; may serve as team leader on certain smaller projects
- Meet with clients and user groups to create architectural programming that defines the scope of work and to develop preliminary project concepts
- Manage all phases of the design process to ensure successful delivery, which includes developing and presenting design ideas and planning concepts to clients, coordinating design and document preparation across disciplines, designing to a budget and understanding decisions and impact on costs, recommending timely design adjustments to improve quality and maintain goals and objectives, preparing design and presentation drawings for client/project team review, incorporating sustainable design solutions into projects, understanding and integrating codes and standards, and preparing and coordinating meeting minutes for client and consultant meetings
- Prepare, coordinate and complete architectural development and detailing by guiding architectural objectives and concepts; providing final detailing, materials selection and specifications and ensuring construction detail documentation conforms to quality assurance, quality control and best practice standards
- Provide primary oversight for construction administration by leading day-to-day activities, including coordination with the client, consultants and contractor(s) to maintain project progress and attending on-site visits, as well as other field review and project meetings
- Support, oversee and evaluate work of the team, including mentoring, providing oversight and monitoring work from others and establishing and executing project work plans and staffing requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture or related field
- 1-5 years of professional experience in architecture design
- Passion for technical design projects
- Demonstrated understanding of code and accessibility standards implementation and jurisdiction review
- Proficient with Revit
For more information, please submit a confidential resume to email@example.com
1455 W Oak Street, Suite B
Zionsville, IN 46077
Visit our website at www.mriz.net
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE requested by our clients will be contacted. All replies are held in strict confidence. MRI Zionsville WILL NOT share your personally identifiable information WITHOUT your permission.
Keywords: architect, architecture, Graduate Architect, Project Architect, Revit, healthcare architect, healthcare, healthcare design
ConstructionView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs