- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our family-owned manufacturing client, located in Monticello, IN, has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst is responsible for financial reporting, budget execution & optimization to deliver growth and efficiencies across the company. Primary role is to provide timely financial information and support for the business teams to make fact-based decisions. This role operates cross-functionally to deliver exceptional results through operational improvement, enhanced management reporting and providing key access to data.
Financial Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly financial statements and managerial reports.
- Supports the monthly financial review process with the leadership team
- Provides business partner support for daily activities and special projects
- Research financial results, distills and synthesizes key messages to business partners
- Assists with ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
- Develops financial models utilizing historical financial information, publicly available information and forecasted scenarios to allow for data-driven decision making
- Leads the annual budget process
- Prepares updated forecasts as required
- Develops scalable reporting
- Works with the external auditor in the preparation of the annual financial statement report, ensuring the integrity of all numbers presented.
- Consolidates large data files into usable schedules.
- Leads projects across finance as needed.
- Maintains a solid understanding of GAAP and changes to ensure proper accounting and reporting.
- Leads financial projects across the company.
- Maintains the reports and systems that support the financial review/budget/projection process
- Maintains a culture of internal controls over data and financial reporting.
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
- CPA, CMA, or MBA a plus.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to details.
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to deliver results and meet strict deadlines.
- Computer literate; intermediate to advanced Excel and Excel Add-ins required. Knowledge of information systems and their application to Finance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, quantitative, and presentation skills; innovative, organized
- Understands accounting concepts and processes, as well as financial modeling concepts.
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Knowledge of financial systems (Hyperion, Tableau, Business Objects)
- Experience with basic scripting languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.) a plus
For more information, please submit a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1531 West Oak St.
Zionsville, IN 46077
Visit our website at www.mriz.net
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE requested by our clients will be contacted. All replies are held in strict confidence. MRI Zionsville WILL NOT share your personally identifiable information WITHOUT your permission.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs