- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Engineering Manager
Our client is a privately held, European based, global manufacturer of construction machinery. They seek a manager to lead and develop an engineering team responsible for developing new products in addition to sustaining engineering initiatives.
If you have a product development background and experience with machinery or mobile equipment, I'd love to connect to discuss how this engineering leadership opportunity could take your career forward!
• A global manufacturer of construction equipment with manufacturing and subsidiaries in the Americas, Europe and Asia
• For more than 100 years, they have become known as a "best in class" designer, manufacturer and servicer of construction machines
• 2 facilities in the United States offering local production, aftermarket service and customer service
• 4 subsidiaries in Mexico and South America to offer local sales, distribution and service to clients
• Financially stable organization that is investing to expand its product line and business footprint in the Americas
• Responsible for managing and developing a team of engineers
• Overall responsibility for managing the design and application engineering initiatives for a product line of equipment
• Communicate, cooperate and collaborate with other engineering teams within the global organization
• Oversee and assist in the design and development of structures and mechanisms for new products, product improvements, and special product line features
• Assist the engineering team in development and maintenance of engineering documentation to conform with corporate standards
• Oversee and conduct functional, operational, and life cycle testing to ensure that products meets performance standards
• Work cross functionally with manufacturing, sales, and customers to provide technical solutions and troubleshooting support
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering is a plus
• 5-10 years of product development engineering experience in agricultural, construction, off-highway or similar equipment
• Strong passion for problem solving and meeting commitments
• Proficiency with SolidWorks for 3D modeling
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively in a matrix organizational structure
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions.
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client's requirements we will contact you immediately.
EngineeringView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs