Emergency Services Director
MRINetwork Jobs Alamogordo, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Our partner Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center is embarking on a $70M expansion. They are committed to the community "and bring a level of specialty support that is not commonly found in rural New Mexico. Wound Care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath Lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care that we bring to you close to home." Jim Heckert, CEO
If you are focused on staff engagement and retention, patient satisfaction, and have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in if needed, we want to talk to you!
- 35,000 Annual visits combined ED Adult/Pediatric
- Trauma Center
- Currently expanding to a new Main ED 24 beds, 1Trauma/Bariatric Room, Trauma Rooms, 1 Isolation/Trauma Room and exterior DeCon. New Low Acuity are with 25 vertical locations working from 3 Triage/Swing rooms. Currently 6 negative pressure rooms with a dedicated ED COVID/Overflow area, 3 horizontal locations, and 6 vertical locations (negative pressure). Inpatient Adult Behavior Medicine Unit 28 beds
- ED construction currently at Phase 2 with a completion date of March 2022.
- Regional ED receiving patients from 5 county outlying area of southern New Mexico 80 miles north of El Pasco, 200 miles south of Albuquerque, and 40 miles east of Las Cruces.
- EMR - Cerner Community Works
- RN 4:1, ED Tech 10:1 with free Team Lead and Unit Secretary 24/7
- Dedicated ED Assistant Director, Trauma Program Manager, and ED Educator
- ED Provider contracted through Envision: ED Physicians, PA’s and NP’s
- Follow Studer Principles
- The Director may have to jump in from time to time, but will not be expected to take a patient load.
This position includes some great benefits and I believe the BEST benefit is their amazing culture that embraces picnics, holiday parties, Trunk-or-Treats, and Drive-in Movie Nights.
Requirements: RN Required, Bachelor’s strongly preferred. 3+ years of clinical experience in Emergency Services, with 1+ years of leadership experience required. Experience in a Rural setting required.
- With an average of 287 Days of Sunshine, outdoor actives abound, this is the best of the best in New Mexico.
- White Sands National Monument is a picturesque landmark with expansive white sands with mountains in the background, only 15 minutes away.
- There are over 100 maintained trails for hiking, pack/saddle, mountain biking, motorcycle, and ATV riding. Enjoy skiing in the winter months? The two of the southernmost ski resorts in the US are less than an hour away. Did someone say first chair?
- Avid golfer? Golf year-round at Desert Lakes Golf Course.
- This charming rural location offers a friendly community, beautiful scenery, and activities for all avid outdoor seekers.
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to Alex.Nicolov@thehealthcareinitiative.com, or call (720) 735-9738.
As one of the most successful executive search firms in the country, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on several searches nationwide in the world of healthcare. With over 46 years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. To learn more about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit www.thehealthcareinitiative.com.
HealthcareView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs