Director of Engineering / CIVIL needed for the PA / NJ area
Our client that specializes in civil, structural and architectural turnkey design Heavy Civil Construction services for the utility, petroleum, industrial, power, modular, chemical and pharmaceutical industries worldwide -- is looking to hire a Director of Engineering for their Civil Department experience in Underground Utilities for Water, Sewer, Storm Drains, Gas and more for the PA / NJ area. This is a full-time, permanent position--and can work remotely from home.
The supervisory role of the Director impacts overall company growth strategies; candidates should have a distinguished record of creativity and innovation. Responsibilities include providing leadership and mentoring in managing multiple projects, and ensuring all deliverables are met from concept to completion.
- Lead and manage a wide range of projects within the gas distribution and transmission industries and ensure compliance with industry and customer regulations
- Lead and manage a diverse team of engineers, designers and drafters and oversee and mentor staff as well as a variety of stakeholders
- Develop client relationships and earns repeat business; will directly interface with clients, and verify client needs are met
- Project Management experience with ability to manage from concept to proposal to finished product, on time and on budget, understanding project schedules and impact, including quality controls
***Overnight travel as well as local day travel maybe required for this position.
- Four year degree
- 15 years of diversified engineering experience in Civil Engineering, gas and transmission
- Current PE License required
- In depth understanding of environmental regulations
Salary: $135K to $165K with a great benefit package
Bonus 17.5% potential
Vehicle reimbursement / allotment eligible
If interested OR for more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330--OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org