Director of Banking Operations
We have an awesome opportunity for a Bank Operations Manager in the Northern Shenandoah Valley with a great client, who is a high performing community bank, locally managed, well capitalized and growing. They are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of banking operations, finance, and the banking industry, who sees the broader strategic picture, and wants the autonomy to develop operational strategies to ensure the bank’s success.
The Director of Banking Operations is primarily responsible for the strategic leadership, oversight, and day-to-day management of the Loan Operations and Deposit Operations departments. In this role you would be expected to foster collaborative, inclusive working relationships across the organization and develop and implement processes, procedures, and technology which are in alignment with customer delivery expectations and support the Bank’s strategic plan.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career by running all operations for a community bank. If you are an innovative leader who appreciates how new technologies, a changing regulatory environment, and competitive pressures all combine to challenge one’s ability to stay ahead of the curve in the banking industry, our client would like to talk with you.
Here is what our client offers:
- A high performing community bank, locally managed, well capitalized and growing
- A team environment where your achievements will be recognized and rewarded
- An opportunity to be “heard” where both your opinion and time are valued
- A tremendous opportunity to grow your career as the bank continues to grow
- Unparalleled service culture, perfect for those that want to escape the bureaucracy of a mega bank and feel the impact of their contributions
Here is what our client requests:
- 10+ years of management experience in loan and/or deposit operations
- Someone who can make things happen by thinking broadly and rolling up their sleeves and getting it done
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; well organized and detail oriented; and able to prioritize assignments and multi-task
- Ability to communicate with senior management and other bank employees at all levels to solve challenges and implement new processes
- Solid knowledge of banking laws and regulations
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Rob Titterington @ (724) 837-6337.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.
MRINetwork JobsWinchester, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.