Director of Applications Engineering: Renewable Energy Asset Management Software (SaaS)
MRINetwork Jobs Independence, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are working with a growing SaaS company providing advanced data analytics and automation to help renewable energy asset owners (solar, wind, geothermal, storage, etc.) optimize their fleets, identify underperforming assets and predict failures before they happen. They are currently working with several of the largest owners/operators of solar, wind, geothermal, oil and gas and water resources in the world.
As their team continues to grow, we have been asked to help identify a Director of Applications Engineering. This role will be involved in providing pre-sales and post sales technical support, on-boarding new customers and account management for renewable energy asset owners and O&M companies. Using a deep understanding of solar or wind O&M and Asset Management you will support the sales team providing insights to customers about how the software will save time, optimize performance and ultimately save money and extend the life of generation assets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in either Applications Engineering or Customer Support with renewable energy monitoring, asset management software, or similar SaaS product or a background in O&M, Performance Engineering or Asset Management in renewable energy.
- Strong understanding of the key drivers for renewable energy asset owners and O&M providers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and knowledge of analytics, fleet monitoring solutions, SCADA systems, and asset management.
- Ability to communicate well with customers, establish trust and provide both pre-sale and post-sale technical support.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TechnologyView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs