Director Business Development - Renewable Energy Asset Management Software (SaaS)
MRINetwork Jobs Independence, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are working with a growing SaaS company providing advanced data analytics and automation to help renewable energy asset owners (solar, wind, geothermal, storage, etc.) optimize their fleets, identify underperforming assets and predict failures before they happen. They are currently working with several of the largest owners/operators of solar, wind, geothermal, oil and gas and water resources in the world.
As their team continues to grow, we have been asked to help identify a Director of Business Development to drive revenue in the renewable energy markets. This person will drive revenue and market share growth selling self-service SaaS products to operators and asset owners of wind, solar and other renewable energy generation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of Sales experience with renewable energy monitoring, asset management software, or similar SaaS product.
- Strong relationships with renewable energy asset owners and O&M providers.
- Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of analytics, fleet monitoring solutions, and SCADA systems.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs