The Nonprofit People Solutions team at The Newell Group is recruiting for a Senior Development Advancement Role for a growing, innovative, dynamic human services nonprofit in the Northeast/ Central Georgia region.
This position is ideal for the candidate who has a commitment to learn and ability to wonder, whose vocational view of nonprofit leadership is not “just a career path”. The person who will thrive in this opportunity will have:
- a leadership track record in securing Foundation and Corporate grants with demonstrable achievements
- a strong track record in grant writing and capital campaign leadership
- hands-on praxis, strong work ethic and ability to plan expansion of development department as they grow capacity
- the ability to make “the ask” concisely, clearly and consistently both in person and by effective writing
- CFRE or other advanced philanthropy/development/fundraising credentials
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
David K Burden, Ph.D.
Director, Nonprofit People Solutions
The Newell Group