Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Management Recruiters® of the Lowcountry, LLC.
Summerville, SC 29485 843-628-5021 email@example.com
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Category: Sales
Department/Group: Customer Relations
Location: Mundelein, IL
Travel Required: TBD
Position Type: Full-Time
Direct Report: Customer Relations Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Answer the bulk of incoming calls with complaints, issues or general function/information questions.
- Process customer orders received via electronic (EDI, Email, internet (CSS), fax) and phone.
- Process customer complaints through to resolution.
- Maintains department standards for placement of customer orders relative to accuracy and timeliness.
- Enter all credits, debits, and returns for their team.
- Submit freight quotes for damages.
- Work with warehouse on logistics and inventory accuracy
- Maintain highest levels for service, professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency as well as an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Understand and develop working relationships with other departments.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
- As a condition of continued employment, must be able to effectively utilize all systems and job aids (e.g. ERP, EDI, Phone system, CRM system, email, CSS, chat, and internet tracking) independently.
- Utilize multiple systems simultaneously. Meet or exceed standards for both schedule adherence and reliability.
- Operates independently within department guidelines, acts independently to resolve customer issues.
- Offer appropriate options based on the situation.
- Recognizes when it is appropriate to escalate to a manager.
- Reception coverage.
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A passion for Customer Service.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent performance in a high volume/high quality/high accountability environment will be given favorable consideration.
- Basic level WORD experience required.
- Moderate Excel experience preferred.
- Experience using email as a tool to respond to customers.
- Excellent telephone, written, and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Previous experience in ERP (QAD or other environment) is desired.
Please note this job description does not fully describe or provide a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Duties and responsibilities, including essential functions, may vary amongst locations and/or individuals holding this job position, and may be added or changed without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disability
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs