Our client, a leading automotive components supplier, is looking for a Controller to join their growing team in Elkhart, IN.
Why work here?
This company is a recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing growth in North America because of their dedication to quality, innovation, and service. This is a full-time position which offers competitive benefits.
The Controller is responsible for overseeing the accounting processes and procedures:
- Prepare timely and accurate financial statements monthly
- Work with auditors to ensure all information is supplied
- Manage sales tax filings
- Ensure policies and procedures are up to date and in compliance with SOX
- Train and follow up with departments on compliance
- Manage standard operating procedures and policies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Working knowledge of SOX compliance
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.
MRINetwork JobsElkhart, IN
Finance and InsuranceView All MRINetwork Jobs Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.