- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Controller - Delphi, IN
Our food production client, majority owned by Japan’s largest trading company, located in Delphi, IN, is seeking a Controller to lead and direct corporate functions. This position will develop and maintain accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The selected individual will act as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them of current budgetary information and working with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization.
Controller Key Responsibilities:
- Audit the work of the accounting department.
- Work with and manage confidential data.
- Manage the accounting procedures of the company and ensure compliance.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborate with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, attendance, performance, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to staff.
- Special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Perform other tasks or duties as required or needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA designation
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Flexibility to work overtime, including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office and accounting systems.
- Uphold company policies and ethical standards.
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong math, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
For more information, please submit a confidential resume to email@example.com
1531 W. Oak Street
Zionsville, IN 46077
Visit our website at www.mriz.net
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only applicants with SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE requested by our clients will be contacted. All replies are held in strict confidence. MRI Zionsville WILL NOT share your personally identifiable information WITHOUT your permission.
Keywords: Controller, Financial Controller, Plant Controller, Site Controller,
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Food Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.