Commercial Real Estate Loan Officer
MRINetwork Jobs Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Actively seeking a Commercial Real Estate Loan Officer to solicit new CRE loan business through a network of brokers, business owners, and investors.
- Will solicit and coordinate the closing of commercial loans; responsible for commercial loan business development and to act as the bank’s contact with commercial loan clients, brokers, and contractors.
- Will provide guidance to potential developers relating to partnership agreements, collateral, feasibility studies, and vacancy rate factors, if applicable.
- Will provide service to prospective commercial loan customers and interview applicants to develop information concerning their needs, credit, stability, earnings, and potential income to the property to assist in determining whether the commercial loan package will be an acceptable risk.
- Will obtain and analyze pertinent financial and credit data on all partners involved in the project; will arrange for the appraisal of the property and/or feasibility study of bare land to be developed.
- Will review commercial loan packages for completeness of documents and compliance with bank policy, regulatory requirements, and secondary market lending parameters.
- Responsible for notification of commercial loan applicant(s) of all requests, which do not conform to current lending guidelines.
- Will be responsible for maintaining a high level of working knowledge relating to all types of commercial loans.
- Will maintain all financial/loan data in confidence.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of commercial real estate lending experience
- Fluent in the principles of CRE underwriting
- In depth understanding of occupancy and rent trends in local markets
- Comfortable with technology supporting sales management, marketing, pricing, initial underwriting, pipeline management and loan performance tracking
- Familiar with loan products and pricing of local competitors
For further consideration towards this and/or other opportunities please inquire confidentially to email@example.com or call 916-850-2437. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs