Commercial Loan Portfolio Manager
MRINetwork Jobs Roseville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Participate with the Commercial Lender in meetings with the client or prospect at either the customer's place of business or at the bank offices.
- Assist the Commercial Lender by maintaining any CRM or Pipeline Reports, and assist in other sales management reporting.
- Attend internal sales meetings in support of business development activities.
- Support the Commercial Lender in client and prospect meetings.
- Assist the Commercial Lender to assure that all relevant information is provided to the credit department in a timely and efficient manner so that all credits can be appropriately underwritten and decisions can be made for our customers in a expeditious manner.
- Assist the Commercial Lender by working jointly with the credit department to appropriately underwrite the credit, and to develop the appropriate credit structure in relationship to the credit risk.
- Assist the Commercial Lender by working independently with the centralized Loan Documentation staff to request all required documentation for the loan, to include documentation in regards to participated loans.
- Assist the Commercial Lender by conducting loan closings and monitoring the portfolio
- Assist the Commercial Lender by scheduling, attending, and participating in the Lender Annual Review, including an update of collateral valuations.
- Be actively involved in community activities that will promote the bank and/or assist in business development.
- 5+ years of C&I and CRE loan underwriting/portfolio management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or equivalent training and experience(preferred)
- Knowledge of commercial credit products, concepts, processes, and functions
- Knowledge of business management and planning tools, including financial statements and ratios, budgets, inventory and accounts receivable turnover
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements, business reports and legal documents
- Knowledge of applicable federal/state banking regulations Effective math skills, including ratios, percentages, interest and amortization
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
For further consideration towards this and/or other opportunities please inquire confidentially to email@example.com or call 916-850-2437. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs