Business Process Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The company’s headquartered is in Massachusetts. They produce plant-based ingredients in their manufacturing facility in GA, using a variety of patented and proprietary microbial technologies. Our specialty products are in the field of food ingredients, flavors and fragrances, agricultural chemicals, and pharmaceuticals.
Our client is seeking a Business Process Analyst to join their team in the Augusta, GA area. This person will be expected to develop, deploy and execute marketing plans in support of product sales in the B2B and B2C arenas. The successful candidate will be a core member of the marketing department currently being built within the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing with the ability to work cross-functionally and engage with department especially the commercial team to gain market-back insight, provide collateral and share/train the team in upcoming marketing campaigns.
Why work for the Company:
- Opportunity – To be part in building a company focused on a future increasingly reliant on bio-manufacturing and making a sustainable and positive impact in the world.
- Accountability – You will build, manage and work in a hands-on environment to develop and articulate the company’s product value propositions.
- Passion – We love what we do and enjoy working with others who feel the same way. We embrace the challenge and hard work that come with working on bringing cutting edge technologies to market.
The Business Process Analyst will report to the Supply Chain Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying building and managing value chain processes within the company to improve data generation visibility and management. The position will work with internal departments to implement new processes for the company to improve effectiveness. The position will include the development of training programs.
- Assess the performance of current business processes and develop a portfolio of projects to improve existing operations.
- Provide department heads with recommendations for process improvements or automation that address existing gaps in functionality.
- Function as a Project Manager for automation and continuous improvement projects assisting Project Sponsors with technical scoping as necessary. Manage project timelines and budgets to expectations.
- Ensure that projects conclude with appropriate training for key users and departments and act as a resource for continuous training and support to realize the intended improvements.
- Improve batch management system to support operational and financial traceability in a chemical plant-style process.
- Actively improve the competency level of business or operational teams to ensure a high level of understanding and utilization of SAP By-Design and other enterprise systems such as Fiix CMMS.
- Create and maintain documentation for newly implemented system driven processes and facilitate feedback collection to inform areas of current focus.
- Act as first level support for all application and infrastructure related issues in the SAP ByDesign, Fiix CMMS and batch management system environments for the end users, and coach and train users on application processes and system functionalities.
- Carry out all necessary database and application maintenance activities on Business Process owned systems for new functionality rollout or integrations with third party applications.
- Work closely with IT and Finance to ensure capability and conformance with reporting and security parameters.
- Respond to and support new product launches as the business grows and diversifies by establishing flexibility in systems that foreseeable variability needs.
Education and Experience:
- BS (MS preferred) in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain (or related field).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain that may include procurement, materials management, logistics, and/or trade flows.
- Excellent PC skills and technical savvy including data analysis using tools such as Excel, PowerBI or other commonly available analytical tools
- Demonstrated understanding of software, data and database concepts
- Demonstrated experience in implementing process improvements and new standards that improve data visibility and management.
- Ability to work across groups to train and implement new processes.
- Creative thinker- able to conceptualize and develop new processes to enable the company to increase operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and writing skills.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
Please note this job description does not fully describe or provide a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Duties and responsibilities, including essential functions, may vary amongst locations and/or individuals holding this job position, and may be added or changed without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disability
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs