Business Development Manager - Aerospace
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Our Company:
MRINetwork™ (Management Recruiters International) is one of the world’s largest executive search and recruitment organizations with a global network of offices and recruiting professionals. Founded in 1966 and consisting of five offices across New England, The Boston Group is one of MRI's oldest, largest and most highly acclaimed members.
This Client is a small, growing company with a proprietary metal processing technology for the diffusion of boron into the surface of metal parts to improve wear and erosion characteristics. The company serves many industries, but primarily Aerospace and Oil & Gas. The Client is seeking a Business Development Manager-Aerospace, with experience in the aerospace industry, reporting to the President, The successful candidate will have strong entrepreneurial abilities to focus on the development of new and expansion of existing accounts.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-AEROSPACE will:
- Forecast near term and far term market demand of company products based upon customer usage, sales performance, competitive conditions and other industry conditions
- Coordinate the development and implementation of projects designed to increase market penetration of company products
- Develop sales presentations to key customers
- Prospect and sell product lines to a wide and diverse customer base with a strong emphasis on new business development in the aerospace industry.
- Maintain strong customer relationships throughout the process, before, during and after the sale.
- Support new and existing customers and production personnel in resolving technical questions and problems
- Create and maintain monthly sales forecasting activities and annual sales plans
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products
- Monitor and evaluate activities and products of the competition.
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-AEROSPACE will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering (Mechanical or Metallurgical)
- 5+ years’ of successful business development/sales experience in the metallic coatings market for aerospace companies.
- Technical understanding of products and applications
- Experience with ferrous and non-ferrous (especially nickel) alloys, nitriding, carburizing, hard coatings, diffusion, heat treatment, and finishing process operations preferred
- Strong overall business knowledge
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, and computer skills,
- US citizenship
- Boston area residency preferred but will relocate
- Will consider part-time remote assignment
Qualified candidates send a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: BS/BA business development, metallic coatings, ferrous, non-ferrous, US citizen, local candidate
Get fresh Internal Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!