- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Southeastern New Mexico
- 175+ Bed Acute Care Hospital
- Joint Commission Accredited and Award-Winning Hospital
- Part of a larger healthcare system
- Provide direction and professional business management to the physician practice offices.
- Manages Sr. Directors and/or Directors. Indirectly supervises all physician office staff in assigned practices, both clinical and non-clinical (Receptionists, LPNs, RNs CMAs, etc.); and Providers (Physicians, NPs, PAs).
- Manage the details of revenues/expenditures within budgeted plans, developing strategies for growth, ensuring positive interactions with third parties (payers, outside agencies, patients, etc.).
- Comply with the mandates of required accrediting and regulatory agencies and communicate pertinent information to the members of senior management (both local and corporate).
- Bachelor's degree (Master's Preferred)
- Five plus (5+) years of progressive management experience in a physician practice setting
- Demonstrated success in managing a multi-site, multi-specialty physician practice operation
- Experience working in a strategic role, with a physician-led integrated healthcare delivery organization
- Strong experience developing and implementing operating plans, and analyzing financial accounts
The hospital offers an incredible benefit package and offers aggressive compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available.
AddressLas Cruces, NM
HealthcareView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs