- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have that key for success? Are you motivated by relationship building within your dig? Our client is looking for an Account Manager within the Racine, Wisconsin area that has that drive for success. For over 35 years they have built their business into a global leader within their industry of HVAC, Automotive and Power Industry.
Job Description for Account Manager:
- Develop an understanding of the industry standards and changes that will impact sales and revenue objectives.
- Build relationships with clients and potential clients on industry and product knowledge, and work with budgets, strategies, and new product development.
- Work with strengths with client and improve weakness with clients.
- Create a business plan on goals for sales, relationship building and new business when needed.
- Build relationship with the decision maker and their counterparts within each account.
- Work with other team members for sales efforts within your Accounts.
Job Requirements for Account Manager:
- 2+ years’ experience with delivering results in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years’ experience within the Automotive, HVAC industry or other component manufacturing.
- Experience with building relationships with key influences and stakeholders.
- Miller Heiman sales training is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs