Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: 11 days ago
Are you looking for an exciting sales role in Oklahoma or Arkansas working for a rapidly growing industrial water treatment firm? If you are, read on!!
- This firm has been serving customers for over 30 years in the industrial and wastewater treatment space
- Today, they serve a variety of industries, including mining, chemical manufacturing and food & beverage
- Their solution set encompasses the chemical treatment of industrial water, quantitative analytical services, equipment and engineering services
- The company’s ownership is committed to the continued growth of the firm
- This person is responsible for the marketing and sale of water treatment solutions to existing and prospective accounts in a variety of industries
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements
- Work with the management team to establish selling strategies and tactics which result in new account business generation.
- Owns and sets account plans/goals/priorities for customers, both short and long-term
- Manages and owns the overall account relationship to customers and is the “face” of the firm to the customer
- Ability to work remotely and cover a geography that includes The Natural State and The Sooner State
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least five years of successful technical sales or B2B sales experience in the industrial water treatment space
- A deep working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems is absolutely required
- An ability to either attain or retain a CWT certification
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles
- Since part of this role is business development, a true "hunter" sales mentality is required
AddressOklahoma City, OK
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?