Account Manager (North Carolina)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Are you an industrial water treatment chemicals sales professional in Raleigh/Durham NC?
2. Do you know "running pinks and blues" has absolutely nothing to do with gender or music?
3. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a growing company?
If you answered yes to all three, read on....
- Stable publicly owned firm that specializes in water treatment chemicals
- Provides turn-key systems, maintenance services, and water treatment chemicals
- Has been around for 25 years
- The company’s headquarters is located in the Midwest
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements.
- Ability to work remote and cover territory of Raleigh Durham.
- Responsible for revenue and profit growth of our integrated programs, services and products in targeted accounts within your assigned region
- Converting strategic competitive accounts
- Increase annual invoiced gross profit dollar amount $50,000 over previous year gross profit dollar totals
- Service accounts according to previous commitments
- Maintain key account base for region
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience
- Prefer water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Prefer working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic
BusinessView all jobs at MRINetwork Jobs