2401m - Managing Director, IT & Cybersecurity (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overall responsibility for directing a team of information technology and cybersecurity professionals who provide IT Infrastructure and Networking, Information Systems and Business Solutions, Enterprise Analytics and Innovation, and Cybersecurity services to our utility client and other external companies, serving energy cooperatives and utility partners’ unique needs, helping energy cooperatives build a more secure, dependable, and responsive future
- Establish, achieve and implement goals, objectives and strategies for the IT and Cybersecurity department and staff, including the ongoing recruitment and retention of best-in-class leaders and support staff
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve the cooperative member-owner’s experience
- Develop IT and Cybersecurity policies, processes, procedures reflecting industry standards and best practices
- Plan and execute the implementation of new systems for our client
- Provide guidance to IT and Cybersecurity professionals and other staff enterprisewide
- BS Computer Science, Engineering or similar, required; advanced degrees, preferred.
- Certifications in IT and Cybersecurity, and general business operations, preferred
- 10 + years of progressively responsible experience, including proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, business solutions and cybersecurity are required, and prior electric utility industry / electric cooperative experience is preferred
- Must be able to oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) to ensure optimal performance and monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways to gain and provide a competitive advantage
- Must possess the ability to analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Effective written and verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills
One of the nation’s largest electric cooperatives that provides electric service to nearly 170,000 members in Virginia with a service territory ranging from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the tidal waters of the Chesapeake Bay
Managing Director, Information Technology & Cybersecurity - 2401m
Visit our website for more details www.mriheadhunter.com
This position is being offered through Management Recruiters of Bonita Springs, Inc., who proudly supports Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Sponsorship is currently not available for this position.
Chief Information Officer CIO CISO BS Engineering Computer Science Information Technology Cybersecurity Strategic Leadership Infrastructure Networking Information Systems Business Solutions Enterprise Analytics Cybersecurity
Get fresh Director Cybersecurity jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.