Provider Relations Specialist (Dental)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**This position will be a remote position in Massachusetts with travel to Dental Sites**
The Provider Relations Consultant has accountability for the overall network performance within an assigned geographic region including network access and value, initiative adoption, quality outcomes and provider engagement. This role is responsible for proactively building and maintaining relationships with all providers to improve Our Client's value proposition to all constituents in alignment with corporate objectives.
This role is the primary DDMA contact for assigned providers and assists them to improve their understanding of the networks, benefit programs, policies and procedures and new initiatives and to assure compliance with company requirements, optimal quality of care outcomes and company cost of care goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Network Development
- Develop and execute strategic network recruitment initiatives through the analysis of market/competitive data, use of tools like Network360 and through the collaboration with the sales/client services teams.
- Effectively communicate the value of Our Client to recruit providers into the most cost-effective networks
- Identify at risk providers and develop initiatives to minimize termination risks
- Report on recruitment activity to leadership along with other internal departments (credentialing)
- Network Management; Engagement/Education
- Develop and own relationships at the highest level within assigned strategic providers offices
- Develop and present training materials for provider offices on topics such as industry trends, Our Client's policies, or new initiatives.
- Engage assigned providers through numerous touch points per year focusing on the value of Our Client.
- Represent Our Client with all external audiences within Massachusetts including local dental societies and other functions
- Communicate new complex initiatives like quality scores and value-based care
- Stay a tuned to industry trends and best practices and be able to articulate them to providers
- Promote adoption of technology solutions including self-service and paperless options
- Measure and improve provider satisfaction within assigned territory
- Internal Operations and Support
- Develop annual territory PR plan that includes communications, projects, recruitment targets and goals.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams to explore, develop, and implement new programs and initiatives (such as Preventistry, Value Based Care) with a focus on provider impact and communication strategies
- Seek continuous improvements by identifying and proposing changes to internal methods and processes
- Identify ways to increase Our Client's value to providers and act as an internal advocate for those solutions
- Assist in the resolution of complex issues and identify improvement opportunities and/or recommendations when appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience.
- 5 years related work experience in healthcare environment
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Enterprise Reporting, Winward, DDMA networks and plans, DDMA Provider Manual and DDMA Participating Provider Processing Manual
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use data to analyze issues and solve problems.
- Ability to make good judgment conclusions based on data available with minimal supervision
- Own transportation for office and site visits (50% or greater travel required). Valid driver's license required.
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
- Dental knowledge with five (5) or more years of office experience, preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at MRI