The Operations/Customer Relationship Manager works with the customer to define and develop new security services and/ or technologies and to support existing service. The Operations/Customer Relationship Manager works with people in various roles: end-user, business managers, IT managers, external and internal partners to manage expectations across all stakeholder groups. He or She will be responsible for project success; the day-to-day management of security service, including performance management, metrics development, management of process and procedures, recommending security improvements, and developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with all customer security policies and procedures.
· Supervise and monitor the quality of services provided.
· Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel staff.
· Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
· Contribute security information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
· Prepare and complete security action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve
problems; complete audits; identify trends.
· Coordinates activities that affect service decisions and business requirements.
· Serve as primary point of contact for assigned customers.
· Act as liaison between the Security Operations team and the customer’s technical management staff.
· Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving
problems and complaints.
· Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with
· Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings.
· Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure metrics are being met most efficiently.
· Inform senior management about performance and issues, including escalations.
· Monitor and manage customer SLA compliance for SOC.
· Monitor documentation to ensure accuracy and quality.
· Establish professional development programs with Training Coordinator for personnel.
Qualifying Experience and Attributes
· Bachelor’s degree in business or Information Technology or related field.
· 5+or more years of IT management work experience.
· 3 or more years inside of a Security Operations environment.
· Experience in management, IT Security, operations, ITIL frame work, agile project management, and leadership.
· Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
· Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
· Experience with managing a diverse group of technological oriented members.
· Must possess leadership, communication, conflict management, people management, reporting, critical thinking and problem solving, and planning and organization skills.
· US Citizen and must be able to pass background check(s)
Preferred Experience and Attributes:
· Proven ability to manage all operations, maintenance and functions of the Security Policy, within the customers environment.
· Broad understanding of Cyber Security and Information Technology a must. CISM preferred
· Candidate will possess ability to be a successful self-starter.
· Possess excellent communication, negotiation, and managerial skills.
· Experience with managing diverse groups of technologically oriented people.
· Strategic thinking; focused on providing business value to end-users.