The Administrative Coordinator provides quality services essential to the mission of the Client Partnership for Oral Health Advancement and the day-to-day-operations. The Administrative Coordinator supports the activities of the Partnership in maintaining good relations with partners, colleagues and other organizational contacts made in the normal course of conducting operations. The Administrative Coordinator provides professional administrative and function support in a variety of areas including handling and responding to all inquiries related to that office, managing leadership schedules, meetings, communications and reports, and project and office management. This individual acts independently and with limited supervision to maintain smooth functioning of the department to assure that deadlines are met.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage the day-to-day administrative affairs of key Partnership’s leadership members with efficiency and accuracy.
· Maintains and schedules active and dynamic calendar of appointments.
· Screens incoming phone calls.
· Provides on-site support in Boston and various office locations as calendars require.
· Process incoming correspondence received by key Partnership leadership members, prioritizing and determining its disposition.
· Direct e/mail to appropriate internal staff with instructions and/or suggestions for preparation of a reply.
· Review, proofread, format, and present all correspondence and reports for key Partnership leadership members, ensuring 100% accuracy. Follows up to ensure deadlines are met.
· Prepare timely responses and supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, conferences, interviews, etc, including preparing, coordinating, and printing PowerPoint, excel, word, and PDF documentation.
· Make and review all travel arrangements for key Partnership leadership members; prepare the itinerary, confirm lodging and transportation, and reserve flights.
· Compose and submit expense reports for approval.
· Record and transcribe minutes of meetings and prepare materials or copies for discussions and/or meetings.
· Support key leadership member’s teams as requested, including but not limited to, team meetings, on/off-boarding team members, external events and registration, and on-site needs.
· Perform delegated management functions on behalf of key Partnership leadership member’s review as requested.
· Handle confidential and non-routine information in trustworthy manner.
· Maintains an efficient flow of information daily between all levels of Partnership leadership to ensure alignment of work and calendars across the Partnership and Client.
· Track Partnership leadership and staff’s PTO and out of office dates and coordinates with President’s administrative support.
· Provide shared services and assistance as requested to support Partnership activity and collaboration, including but not limited to special projects, team outings, and ad hoc initiatives.
· Manage office and facility needs, supplies, and issues as requested.
· Manage the general Partnership mail for Boston office daily.
· Greet and coordinate Partnership visitors and clients and assure their level of comfort.
· Act as the responsible for any required policies.
· Act as a brand ambassador for Client and the Client Partnership.
· Other duties as needed or required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration (or related field) or equivalent, relevant work experience.
· 7 or more years’ of administrative experience.
· Well-organized and superior organizational, written and oral communication skills, particularly presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Skilled with general computer software including Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
· Proven problem-solving skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Superb customer service skills.
· Travel locally and to other DentaQuest offices as required.
· Ability to make good judgment conclusions based on data available with minimal supervision.
· Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.