Customer Service Rep (REMOTE in Colorado)
- $18 to $18 Hourly
**MUST HAVE at least 2 years of experience in a high-volume customer service call center environment within the Healthcare Industry**
**MUST LIVE IN COLORADO**
English: $18.00 / Spanish: $18.50
(Training will start on June 21 - will be 3 weeks of paid training)
The Customer Service Representative I position interacts with customers to provide and process information in response to general inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services. The CSR I must project a professional company image and provide superior customer service by corresponding with customers via any of client contact channels.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Researches assistance requested and consistently provides accurate information to resolve internal and external member and provider inquiries via verbal and written communications through all channels including phone, email, web portal, and chat interactions.
- Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions.
- Educates customers and dental professionals on eligibility, benefits, claims payment, and authorizations.
- Provides direction on the usage and benefits of self-service tools.
- Assist members on gaining access to care by locating a network dentist or assignment to a primary care dentist.
- Appropriately routes inquiries to the necessary departments or individuals when resolution of the inquiry is beyond the span of control of this role.
- Meets or exceeds individual, department, and client specific goals.
- Understands and adheres to all of clients administrative and contractual policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by suggesting ways to improve the service delivery processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of experience in a high volume customer service call center environment within the Healthcare Industry.
- Proven professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently operate a computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast pace production environment.
- Cooperative, professional and effective interaction skills with co-workers, company staff and visitors.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to tolerate repetitive work without compromising accuracy and service levels.
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Must be able to have Business Class hard connection line, monthly reimbursement available.
Media Riders Inc is a family-owned Recruitment and Staffing Services company. Providing recruitment and payroll services to our customers, who directly support State and/or Federal funded programs. We are an SBA certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Texas certified Historically Underutilized Business (TxHub).
MRIFort Collins, CO
BusinessView All MRI Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.