Sales Support Analyst
MRI Associates Palm Harbor, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Position Title: Sales Support Analyst
Reports To: VP Business Development/HR Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Type: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Direct Reports: None
Location: Palm Harbor MRI Associates
Provide weekly/monthly sales reporting and analysis to support meeting or exceeding sales goals. Conduct marketing issue research and resolution. Manage Repsly CRM application. Responsible for coordination of client data across Repsly, EXA, and billing database. Develop, order and distribute marketing materials to sales staff. Plan and execute effective marketing events. Provide support to Human Resources for the recruitment process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate reports using data from Repsly, CRM application, and EXA Practice Management system. Facilitate the coordination of client data across EXA, Repsly, and Revenue Department billing database.
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and present them to management for action.
- Present actionable information and insights to management.
- Combine and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends.
- Plan, coordinate and execute effective marketing events.
- Develop, order and distribute effective marketing materials to sales staff.
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments.
- Conduct employment candidates’ pre-screening assessment calls, refer appropriate candidates to hiring managers for interviews, and develop new recruitment strategies.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- Company is willing to train new college graduates who have the appropriate degree.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Expert knowledge of word processing, Excel, database and presentation software.
- Familiarity/experience with CRM platforms.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the sales process and dynamics.
- Advanced problem solving and analysis skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- High level of organization and detail orientation.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Sense of urgency – deadline focused.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Promote teamwork by working collaboratively with colleagues and management to achieve shared goals.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards; including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards, and maintain regular in-person punctual attendance.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone and in person with co-workers, patients, customers, and other visitors.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to travel independently to client and potential client locations in the assigned territories to market the company’s services.
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
MRI AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Established Company, Great Benefits Including Healthcare, Matching 401k, and PTO
32615 US Hwy 19NPalm Harbor, FL