Lead Motion Graphics Designer
MRC Beverly Hills, CA
- Posted: 3 days ago
Position: Lead Motion Graphics Designer, Creative Services, dick clark productions
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Who we are:
dick clark productions (“dcp”), a diverse entertainment company and producer of a wide range of television programming, including awards shows, specials, and reality series, is seeking a highly qualified Lead Motion Graphics Designer to join a forward-thinking, top-notch Creative Services team. This position reports to the Director, Creative Services and will be based in Beverly Hills. dcp is a division of MRC Entertainment, a diversified and integrated media company with divisions in premium television, wide release film, specialty film, live entertainment and non-fiction.
What you’ll do:
The Lead Motion Graphics Designer, Creative Services plays an integral role in the conceptualization and execution of ambitious, innovative, and effective content for distribution across all owned, talent, partner, sponsor, affiliates, and fan-operated social and digital platforms. The right candidate is a talented, creative motion artist who is a fan of music and pop culture with a passion for creating digital and social media content.
As a member of the Creative Services team, the Lead Motion Graphics Designer will work closely with the team; content producers, editors, and graphic designers to develop, build and refine assets, based on digital programming and promotional goals and objectives set by the company and department executive leadership.
This role will often be called on to lead a team of freelance motion designers in executing campaign assets within the style guide, on time and to the high standards required.
- Create on-trend 2D and 3D motion graphics primarily for use on dcp social media accounts and those of our partners and talent
- Design and create titles and mocks for internal pitch reels and sponsor decks
- Contribute motion elements and templates to style guides for use by external partners and dcp creatives
- Design, plan, and create motion graphics for red carpet shows and various packages within shows
- Have a continual pulse on current trends unique to each social media platform to drive innovation and ensure creative concepts are pushing boundaries
- Work with IT, editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Participate in regular team brainstorming sessions to share new design ideas and inspiration
- Strong ability to multi-task managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Be proactive and someone the team can rely on whenever needed
Your Experience and Qualifications :
- 4-6 years of experience in motion design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Visual Communications or Graphic Design a huge plus
- Expertise using Adobe Creative Suite applications: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro
- Excellent knowledge of Cinema4D
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including trends, color, and typography
- Comfort with ambiguity and changes in direction
- Impeccable attention to detail and extremely organized
- Problem solver who can produce quality content and stay focused under constantly shifting conditions and priorities
- Commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment
- An enthusiastic google doc user
MRC is a diversified global entertainment company with businesses spanning film, television, media and data. Leading independent studios MRC Film and MRC Television source, finance, develop and produce critically acclaimed and award-winning content alongside some of the industry’s foremost creative artists. The studios’ projects include Oscar® and Golden Globe® nominated “Knives Out,” “The Lovebirds,” as well as past films including “Ted,” “Babel” and “Elysium,” Emmy® Award-winning television series including “Ozark,” “The Outsider,” “The Great,” and the groundbreaking series “House of Cards.” MRC Media & Info reaches more than 36 million people a month and garners more than 2 billion annual online video views, and includes the entertainment industry's flagship media brand The Hollywood Reporter, the world's most influential music media brand, Billboard and Vibe, the leading entertainment brand for a global multicultural audience. MRC Non-Fiction finances and produces feature documentaries and docuseries for global audiences and current projects include a documentary from director Edgar Wright on The Sparks and “Last Rider,” based on the unbelievable story of cyclist Greg LeMond. dick clark productions, part of MRC Live & Alternative, is the largest producer and proprietor of television live-event programming broadcasts, including the “Golden Globe Awards,” “Billboard Music Awards,” “American Music Awards,” “Academy of Country Music Awards,” “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest,” “Streamy Awards,” and 16-time Emmy® Award-winning competition series “So You Think You Can Dance.” MRC Data was established recently with the acquisition of Nielsen Music’s data and insights product suite. MRC has a majority stake in A-Major Media and minority investments in A24, Fulwell73, Sugar23 and T-Street.
No Phone Calls. No agencies please.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
MRC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law
Powered by JazzHR