3790 - WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide. We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate.
Job Purpose: Maintain the flow of stocked and delivered inventory by pulling material from bins, loading material onto trucks, placing new material arrivals into bins, scanning or entering the data into the inventory database
Any combination of requirements, which provides knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree);
- Ability to learn MRC Global, federal, health and safety regulations;
- Typing and basic computer skills;
- Knowledge of or ability to learn MRC Global warehouse operations and business processes;
- Basic math and good reading skills.
- Must have the ability to provide documentation verifying legal work status;
- Ability to read and speak the English language proficiently in order to communicate with others, understand and interpret safety instructions, and to respond to inquiries;
- Ability to understand and comply with MRC guidelines and expectations, to include Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest guidelines.
For position-specific details regarding the physical and mental demands and working conditions, contact Human Resources. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform essential functions.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide.
MRC GlobalWhy Work Here?
Growing Together! At MRC Global, you can build a satisfying career, while making a difference. Great Benefits Package from day one.
At MRC Global you’ll be rewarded for your contributions and encouraged to learn and grow. Most importantly, you’ll be joining a team of people who care about each other sincerely, and who care about the communities where they live and work. MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide.
4295 Kearney St. DenverDenver, CO
Transportation and Storage