3461 - Driver CDL Warehouse Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide. We have an immediate opening for a Driver CDL/Warehouse.
Job Purpose: Responsible for delivering material and warehouse and pipe yard operations including pulling stock to fill customer orders, shipping and receiving, inventory management, and warehouse/yard maintenance and upkeep.
- $18 - $20.
- Home Every Night!
- No overnight shifts!
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Home daily
- Overtime may be required as needed
Individual must be able to perform the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Deliver material to customers on time, providing excellent customer service;
- Unload material, tools, and equipment from vendor trucks; inspect material for minimum MRC Global quality requirements;
- Maintain site inventory by assisting in inventory audits;
- Stock and transfer material, tools, and equipment to the appropriate shelf, bin, rack, or pipe bundle by a predetermined sequence, including bin location, size, type, style, and length;
- Mark material with correct identifying information;
- Transfer material to and from the shops for modification purposes;
- Assemble customer orders from stock and package orders in boxes and pallets as per customer requirements;
- Pull orders for delivery and stock-to-stock transfer; load onto a correct truck or transfer to packing area using a forklift, overhead crane, and heavy equipment;
- Prepare documentation for UPS, LTL, SH, or Air shipments;
- Enter appropriate inventory (incoming and outgoing) information into the SIMS system, as needed;
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OSHA and MRC Global safety policies;
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned;
- Take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and others; report workplace hazards, injuries, or illness immediately.
MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide.
MRC GlobalWhy Work Here?
Growing Together! At MRC Global, you can build a satisfying career, while making a difference. Great Benefits Package from day one.
At MRC Global you’ll be rewarded for your contributions and encouraged to learn and grow. Most importantly, you’ll be joining a team of people who care about each other sincerely, and who care about the communities where they live and work. MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide.
4295 Kearney StDenver, CO
Transportation and Storage