Territory Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Territory Sales Representative – Midwest | Industrial Sales
at Big Systems – Milwaukee, WI
The company is a Dealer of industry leading 3D and Wide Format Printers, Supplies, Software and Services. The qualified individual will focus on selling new and existing technologies featuring a consistent flow of new partner technology and product improvements.
You will lead industrial selling for the company representing industry leading OEM brands including Markforged, NEXA3D and XYZPrinting in 3D technology and HP, Epson and Mimaki in Wide Format print. You will work a sales funnel that starts with lead identification to transaction / close. You will target existing Big Systems clients and new commercial / industrial opportunities throughout the Midwest. You will identify and contact mid to upper-level executives that are skilled engineers, designers, shop managers, senior management and owners. This position will be supported with comprehensive training, compelling sales materials, industry research tools, 3D and Wide Format printed samples and on-site demonstration equipment at Big Systems.
What you will own:
- Managing leads in CRM Software for both Big Systems and our supplier partners.
- Prospecting for new clients and new business by telephone or through written communication to sell and develop new business with existing customers and new customers.
- Demonstrations at Big Systems. You will enhance these activities with high quality brochures, printed samples and technical literature.
- Participate in promotional opportunities for the company including attendance at trade shows and other various industry events.
- Demonstrate proficiency with time management, business software and company customer databases to maintain customer files and assist with administrative work related to customer orders and service.
What you have:
- Must have a minimum of three to five years of direct sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside within reasonable driving distance to our office in Menomonee Falls, WI to participate in equipment demonstrations, sales meetings and administrative work.
- You must have a valid drivers’ license, automobile and auto insurance to be able to drive to customer locations in WI, IL, IN, MN and IA.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is important – selling industrial equipment and / or software is preferred.
- A defined and repeatable sales approach that can identify customer needs followed by product knowledge recommended solutions that create satisfied loyal customers.
- Consistent track record of meeting sales quota.
- Must understand company operations and capabilities as well as profit goals as they relate to sales volume and revenue.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software, CRM databases and business software systems, i.e., Sage 50 Accounting and business software.
Why Big Systems?
We celebrate our team:
Our Company combines the best of genuinely nice, experienced people who work as a team with professionalism. We maintain an excellent reputation among our customers and suppliers. Our work environment is best described as professional but relaxed.
We have a large and diverse national customer base:
We do our absolute best to help customers achieve our company vision: PRINT BRILLIANT with new 3D technology and exceptional color for visual and industrial graphics.
We have a truly diverse and dynamic product line:
The 3D additive and Wide Format Digital Inkjet printing segments are growing to record levels. New sales opportunities are created regularly via new technology and other product enhancements.
We offer competitive benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation package which is tailored to the individual consisting of base salary and commission. We offer a full suite of benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement savings plan with company match and competitive paid time off.
We Make it Easy
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Powered by JazzHR
MRA Recruiting Services
Get fresh Territory Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.