Supply Chain Coordinator
Guy and O’Neill (Fredonia, WI) is rooted in a family-based culture with passion for providing exceptional customer service and a vision to be a premier contract and private label manufacturer of wet wipes, liquid fill, and cleaning products for leading Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for the newest team member to join our Purchasing Team!
Guy & O'Neill have some very exciting projects on the horizon and now is a great time to help us grow for the future!
Why Guy and O'Neill?
- Attire: Be comfortable at the office- jeans, polos, are all welcome!
- Great Benefits: get insurance as soon as 30 days, next first of the month! Great 401K package, with company match.
- PTO starting from DAY 1
- Weekly Employee Raffles/Prizes: Spin the Wheel Mondays, Raffles, and Prizes!
- Temperature controlled Environment- keep cool in summer and warm in winter in our warehouse!
Essential Job Functions
- Manages ERP System by providing support, input data, investigate and trouble shoot discrepancies. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of best manufacturing and inventory practices, Guy and O’Neill’s company practices and policies, ERP system parameters, and the ability to incorporate them all together for effective data management and reporting.
- Communicate any constraints to team members in a timely manner.
- Work within our ERP system to produce Bill of Landings, confirm customer orders and issuing Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN).
- Assist in liquidation of surplus / obsolete raw materials
- Team member of purchasing group with responsibility of supporting G&O’s cost objectives, quality objectives, and inventory level objectives when interacting with suppliers. Includes investigating, resolving, rejecting, returning, disposing, and coordinating credit back to G&O.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong desire to provide excellent service.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, SPS Commerce or enterprise ERP system preferred, but not required.
We Make it Easy
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Powered by JazzHR
MRA Recruiting ServicesFredonia, WI
BusinessView All MRA Recruiting Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.