Sr. HR Generalist
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Company: Denee Pottery
Location: St. Paul, MN
Position: Sr. HR Generalist
Deneen Pottery is looking for a Senior Human Resources Generalist to join their growing team. As the HR contact for over 90 employees, you will support all employees in functional areas of Human Resources. We are looking for someone to be the go-to person for all things recruiting, payroll, and benefits administration.
AS THE SENIOR HR GENERALIST YOU WILL…
- Plan, implement, and execute all company recruitment activities.
- Utilize Paylocity for all payroll processing activities.
- Maintain and reconcile detailed 401(k) information to ensure timely transmittal to third-party administrator. Review TPA reports for accuracy.
- Manage and administer HRIS, including training for all employees.
- Assist in audits each year and any special audits or investigations that may come up.
- Handle benefits administration, including enrollment, benefits orientation, COBRA processing, flex-spending account processing, and accounting reconciliations.
- Work closely with benefit carriers to administer disability enrollments and payments.
- Accurately maintain paper and electronic employee files to include personnel, benefits/medical, payroll, etc.
- Act as a liaison between employees and the leadership team on questions, issues, or policies.
- Administer FMLA and other leave of absence; demonstrate competent knowledge of FMLA, ADA, workers’ compensation, and their impact on a leave of absence.
- Conduct new employee orientation process, ensuring all necessary documents and forms are completed and returned.
- Participate in benefits presentations to employees and development of materials.
- Coordinate employee relations activities, including, health and safety, required training, performance review process, administering policies and procedures, disciplinary action, and compensation recommendations based on participation in industry benchmarking surveys.
- Assist Leadership and Operational Leads in employee relations or administration activities, including meetings as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on trends in benefits, employment, compensation, and systems to support functional areas of business and employees.
- All other duties as assigned.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including the following benefits:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care)
- 401(k) w/match
- Quarterly profit sharing program
- PTO from day 1
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Short & Long term disability insurance
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital insurance
- Company paid life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary group life insurance
- 4-year degree in Human Resources or related field, or PHR or SPHR certification, is preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in HR/Payroll preferred.
- Experience in Paylocity Payroll/HRIS is strongly preferred.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience in a multi-language [Hmong] work environment and working with translators is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong computer, report writing and analysis skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills required.
This position has a salary range of $65,000-80,000/year. This range is a good-faith estimate for this position. The final salary offer will be determined after reviewing relevant factors, which include a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate.
Deneen Pottery is a 50-year-old family business specializing in producing custom hand-thrown logo coffee mugs. We currently produce over 15,000 mugs per week for a customer base exceeding 5,000. Most of our clients are in the hospitality industry, but restaurants and parks are our most active and growing customer base. At Deneen Pottery, we create the highest-quality, hand-thrown coffee mugs customers want to reach for every morning!
Deneen Pottery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Make it Easy
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Powered by JazzHR
MRA Recruiting ServicesSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView All MRA Recruiting Services Jobs
Get fresh Sr. HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.