Inside Commercial Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Auer Steel & Heating Supply Company- Inside Commercial Sales Representative
At Auer Steel, our people are truly the company's biggest asset. As an organization, we strive to live out our original mission statement - "Auer aim is to give you products so good, with service so dependable, at prices so reasonable, with a spirit so friendly, you will desire to have us serve you."
This is your opportunity to join Auer team! Auer Steel & Heating Supply Co. is a wholesale distributor of HVAC equipment and supplies. Known for our customer service and quality products, Auer Steel has been operating since 1940.
We are currently hiring an Inside Commercial Sales Representative to work in our Milwaukee, WI location. This position is best suited for an organized, responsible, and detail oriented individual who is looking for a career within a well-established company.
WHAT DOES THIS POSITION DO?
As an Inside Commercial Sales Representative, you will serve as the main point of contact for commercial customers, which includes finalizing sales, resolving customer issues, and providing ongoing services to current customers. In this role, you will collaborate with a team of like-minded representatives to enhance the customer service function, complete sales, and exceed customer expectations.
- Obtain plans and specifications for projects to be estimated
- "Take off" commercial equipment and controls from project plan drawings and specifications
- Clarify specifications with the specifying engineer, when necessary
- Collaborate with the controls department, when necessary
- Identify solutions that we sell that meet the project requirements and propose them in a quote
- Communicate our proposals with customers by a deadline
- Create and send submittals for engineer's approval
- Manage orders within construction timeframes
- Keep organized quotation files (digital and/or physical)
- Handle incoming calls from customers
- Participate in commercial sales meetings
- Give support to outside sales staff and others as required
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- 2-year Associate degree in HVAC field or the equivalent work experience in an HVAC related field including sales, distribution, manufacturing, or installation of HVAC equipment highly preferred
- Alternate requirement of 4-year bachelors degree in a technical field may be considered
- An understanding of thermodynamic fundamentals and principles
- Able to read and understand blueprints and comprehend written specifications preferred
- Customer service experience
- Good communication techniques with customers & co-workers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others within a team environment
- Honesty and good ethical practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other commonly used software.
- Previous experience with ERP software Epicor Prophet 21, is advantageous but not required.
WHY JOIN AUER STEEL?
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for Full-time Employees
- Flexible Work Schedules - Summer Flex Hours, First Shift, No Weekends
- Paid Time Off - Sick, Vacation, Personal, Jury Duty & Holidays
- Wellness Challenges, Incentives, and Coaching
- Retirement Plan Options w/a Company Match
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Auer Steel & Heating Supply Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
We Make it Easy
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Powered by JazzHR
MRA Recruiting Services
BusinessView all jobs at MRA Recruiting Services