- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MGS Mfg. Group – HR Generalist
MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join our team. MGS is a best-in-class custom manufacturer that delivers plastics solutions in tooling, molding, and equipment technologies to help customers around the world bring innovative products to market.
As a Human Resources (HR) Generalist, you will demonstrate a broad scope of knowledge and experience and contribute proactively to the planning and day to day HR activities of the company. The HR Generalist will be responsible for performing a variety of human resources functions including, but not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for employee relations concerns, build engagement, resolve employee concerns effectively and to employees in various HR related topics
- Assist managers and employees in understanding and applying tools, policies, and procedures in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance.
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting and tasks as required.
- Manage an efficient and effective full-cycle recruitment and selection process to ensure a smooth experience for both candidates and hiring managers to fill recruiting and hiring needs
- Builds an effective sourcing network to fill requisitions in a timely manner and drives a strong social networking recruiting strategy.
- Lead, coordinate and participate in hosting onsite and offsite job fairs with local high schools, tech schools and colleges to aid in recruiting.
- Conduct onboarding activities including new employee orientations.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business.
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience recruiting, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; HRIS Systems experience (i.e. ADP Workforce Now) will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking systems.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Solid organization skills, task, and detail oriented, and good interpersonal skills to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and a desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Professional, flexible, highly motivated and has the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Dependable with a demonstrated ability to maintain the highly confidential and sensitive nature of human resources information.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
We Make it Easy
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Powered by JazzHR
MRA Recruiting Services
BusinessView all jobs at MRA Recruiting Services