Customer Service Representative
- Expired: February 23, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Viking Drill & Tool is a reputable, growing, employee-owned manufacturer that has been providing the finest high-speed cutting tools since 1951. We take pride in providing the best customer service in the industry. We are seeking a professional, friendly, organized, detail-oriented, and customer-focused individual to join our highly skilled Customer Service Team. The preferred candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work independently in a fast pace environment and collaborate with a team of customer service representatives to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates with the customer to understand needs, concerns and requests
- Ensure positive customer experiences by preforming all customer service transactions and responsibilities consistently, accurately and timely
- Multitasking through multiple computer software programs while interacting with customers
- Strive to meet the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer issue in a professional and timely manner
- Build and maintain rapport with customers, provide exceptional support to external and internal customers
- Follow up with customer either verbally or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction
- Process customer orders timely and accurately
- Research answers and/or solutions for customers
- Communicate with CS Management, Sales, Purchasing and/or Operations all relevant information, concerns and/or issues that may impact customer satisfaction, service quality, operational effectiveness and/or productivity
- Recommends changes in process and procedures based on customer feedback
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
Skills or Abilities Required:
- Ambition to give excellent customer service in every situation, 100% of the time
- Positive, approachable, good listener, demonstrating excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
- Patience, diplomacy and problem-solving skills while resolving customer concerns
- Able to use 10-key and computer keyboard; proficiency with Microsoft Office a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, time-critical environment
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Ability to react well under pressure and treats others with respect
- Ability and willingness to work with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
- Reliable and consistently at work on time
- Detail-oriented when entering orders into a system
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Associates/Bachelor degree a plus
- Customer Service experience 2+ years
We are looking to fill a full-time customer service position. The hours for this position are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
We Make it Easy
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Powered by JazzHR
MRA Recruiting Services
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh MFG Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!