- $38 to $44 Yearly
Century Products Inc.
Century Products Inc. is looking for an administrative assistant to join the team in their Sussex office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office. The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Administrative and Accounting responsibilities:
- Invoicing and entering quotes into the company database
- Creating, processing, and tracking purchase orders
- Accounts payable and receivable responsibilities
- End-of-month closing and processing of credit applications
- Field inbound communications
- Liaise with visitors
- Organize internal resources
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Century Products is a privately held manufacturing and custom design firm serving the global HDD Industry. Their down hole tools are ideal for the diversified market segments they serve, which include the Oil and Gas Industry, Horizontal Directional Drilling Industry, Water and Sewer Industry, Geothermal Industries, and Mining Industries. Their exclusive product lines offer tools suitable for a diverse range of drilling rigs to ensure the proper tooling to outfit any size rig.
Century’s Philosophy: Three key components have been the driving force of the company’s Corporate Philosophy: Quality, Service, and Integrity. Century Products provide the highest quality products available through superior customer service, with the company’s promise of satisfaction "Guaranteed"!
Compensation - $38,000.00 - $43,000.00 depending on the level of experience.
• Simple IRA 3%
• Health insurance – medical, dental, and vision
• End-of-year bonus - discretionary depending on company sales
We Make it Easy
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Powered by JazzHR
MRA Recruiting ServicesSussex, WI
BusinessView All MRA Recruiting Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.