MR Systems is the southeast's leader in the design and implementation of automation and controls for the Water and Wastewater market.
office seeks an experienced Human Machine Interface Programmer / Controls Engineer
Position requirements include experience in and an understanding of the following:
- HMI/SCADA Software Project Development
- Graphical Animation of Process Data
- Process Data Entry and Display
- Alarming and Annunciation
- VB & VBA Programming
- Data Logging of Process Data
- Industrial Network Communication Design and Implementation
Applicants must have proven experience in at least one of the following software packages:
- Wonderware Intouch
- Rockwell Factory Talk
- Intellution iFix
- Citect SCADA, etc
PLC programming experience in any of the following platforms is a plus:
- Allen Bradley
- GE Fanuc
- Siemens, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in programming as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation during project development.
- A BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering is desired.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position is required.
- Experience in Water/Wastewater industries is a plus.
- This position requires regional travel for project meetings and startups.
Full-time position located at our office in Norcross, Nashville, Charlotte or Columbia, SC.
Rich Benefit Package.
Please see our website for a complete list of services that we offer.