Customer Care Representative
Currently looking for Customer Care Representatives to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in Bloomington, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have previous Customer Care/Service experience.
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Representative:
• Fulfill stock product orders
• Collaborate and work closely with sales personnel
• Handle customer inquiries regarding order status, delivery date, etc.
• Document customer complaints and provide feedback to customer
• Research and resolve issues regarding mis-shipments, billing, and device history
• Provide internal customer service to sales and manufacturing
Requirements of the Customer Care Representative:
• High school diploma or equivalent (College degree preferred)
• Minimum of one year of experience in customer service, sales or account management
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient on IBM compatible PC and related Windows software
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multitask environment
Shift: Monday-Friday 10:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M.
The starting salary for the Customer Care Representative is $17.00 per hour.