JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Manager of Human Resources
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The individual in the role provides support to various departments and to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
· Greet visitors in the lobby; direct them to the appropriate party.
· Answer main telephone line and direct inquiries, answer questions and provide resources via the phone. Perform this responsibility with a positive attitude and a customer friendly manner.
· Respond to requests for assistance from all areas of the organization via phone, email, etc.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, patients, board members and vendors and the general public.
· File records according to department directions.
· Prepare copies as directed.
· Coordinate mailers for various parties (prepares boxes, labels, etc.)
· Receive and distribute documents
· Provide administrative support to department heads as needed.
· Track and send out Fed Ex packages and certified mail from Home Office.
· Deliver mail to Home Office employees.
· Monitor level of office supplies and ordering
· Maintain telephone directories – corporate & clinics
- Maintain & edit PDF Forms – HR, ROPS, Clinical, etc.
- Order name plates
- Maintain kitchen and conference rooms each day
- Order meals for Home Office team events and/or trainings
- Provide office and clerical project support
- Send out email announcements to Home Office when needed
- Ship new hire packets and education materials to clinics.
- Print shipping labels.
- Possesses dedication to excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate the MPP Pride culture.
- Attend necessary meetings related to unit activities.
- Facilitate Hone office Birthday celebrations
- Act as Denver West primary contact – repair calls, etc.
- Become the postage meter subject matter expert and contact for FedEx/USPS
- Update word documents with logos
- Report any problems/ issues promptly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Proficient (intermediate level of application) with all Microsoft Office Products programs.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Prefer 1 year of Administrative support experience.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with other staff members, patients and physicians.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Prior experience working with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Travel is minimal in this role.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must frequently sit, stand, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds includes ability to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color differentiation, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk and talk, hear and smell. Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. He/she is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, reaches, bend, crouch, or crawl. He/she frequently sits and walks.