We are looking for an Assembler to connect parts to create stairs for residential and commercial use. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. This is a physical job that will require hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity. Some lifting (apprx 100lbs), driving and delivering will be required. Experience with construction tools would be helpful but not required. Ability to learn by demonstrations and following directions from others is a must. Ability to work independently at times is also important. Hours can be somewhat flexible but would prefer someone who can work a 40 hr week.
- Comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build stairs
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Lifting the stairs or stair parts when needed
- Deliver stairs to job sights if licensed
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps, glue guns) and machines (e.g. saws, drills, presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated but not necessary
MPI Concepts Inc
Why Work Here?
Very positive, upbeat, fun work environment. Room to grow with the company.