General Clerk 1
MPF Federal LLC
Silver Spring, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
MPF Federal is seeking a General Clerk I to work onsite daily at the Front Desk of our document room in White Oak, MD.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for processing FDA regulatory documents that require subject-matter knowledge and judgment related to classification and identification of documents, familiarity of multiple data entry systems, and recognizing relevant data.
- Perform data entry, log, file, scan, and photocopy material as required, label documents, and jacket folders per the contract specifications.
- Preparing acknowledgement letters, process reviews, memorandums, forms, assist FDA division personnel, assist with file maintenance tasks (filing, checking order of volumes and files, shift volumes as needed, etc.), open, process and distribute incoming mail, create and affix barcode labels, and other similar tasks specified in the contract.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to project staff, as well as becoming familiar with the terminology for the supported unit and maintaining a full comprehension of the project’s facets.
- Perform computer support duties such as word processing following general guidelines; operating standard computer and office equipment and peripherals; preparing standard reports; indexing and filing physical and electronic documents; retrieving documents or information in response to users’ requests; collecting information for inclusion in various databases; and performing routine data entry.
- Minimum of high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to work onsite, Monday – Friday | 8am – 5p | flexible
- Customer Service Skills a must
- 1 - 2 years of related experience
- Must be US Citizen and ability to obtain a clearance
- Must have good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ready to learn and participate in the team effort
- Ability to lift and move standard boxes (30 lbs.)
- Must have strong computer skills to perform data entry and related tasks at industry rates.
MPF Federal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability. We offer a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary, medical benefits, PTO, holiday pay and more.
MPF Federal LLC
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at MPF Federal LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?