- Expired: December 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
MPF Federal is seeking a Education Technician to provide management and technical support for the delivery of the Acquisition Learning Model. Requirement encompasses a full spectrum of organizational services from routine administrative and course support to event planning and program development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Course/Conference/Symposia (Event) Support
- Works closely with department chairs, course managers, course liaisons, faculty, students and administrative staff to provide a wide variety of administrative functions in support of courses, lessons, conferences, as follows:
- Collects and maintains student demographic data. Prepares and updates rosters, statistical reports, and graphic presentations for faculty.
- Facilitates pre-course communication with students via e mail and the Blackboard system. Manages and loads most current course and administrative documents into the Blackboard/ATLAS system or Cornerstone on Demand (CSOD) DAU student information delivery systems) for dissemination.
- Prepares learning spaces by arranging computer/audio/visual requirements, supplies and materials, coordinates physical space layout, ensuring a professional appearance is maintained.
- Works with faculty and staff to ensure learning materials are properly prepared, available and distributed according to the schedule/agenda provided. Ensures commercial products are available in sufficient numbers and DAU publications are properly stored and available.
- Supports faculty and students by providing ad hoc assistance and instruction with audio visual and computer equipment, log-on procedures for IT systems, catering, protocol, facilities maintenance.
- Conducts end of course administration close out to include organizing academic reports, preparing diplomas, transcripts, and rosters, ordering end of course CDs, as well as learning space clean up.
- Travel to San Diego office twice annually
- Assists with administrative support of region as follows:
- Receives phone calls and visitors,
- Retrieves and distributes mail and office supplies delivering each to appropriate office.
- Schedules meetings, conferences, and training events.
- Maintains calendars, office schedules and participates in information management activities.
- Prepares and consolidates reports, SOPs, correspondence, e-mail, and graphic presentations.
- Performs clerical and statistical data entry.
- Maintains a high level of proficiency in automated application programs to include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer as well as other DoD/DAU software packages such as CSOD, the Mission Assistance System (MAS), and the DAU Business System.
- Ability to pack and lift boxes of course material weighing up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must have strong communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasking
- Close attention to detail
- COVID-19 vaccine and proof of full vaccination required
MPF Federal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability. We offer a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary, medical benefits, PTO, holiday pay and more.
MPF Federal LLC
EducationView all jobs at MPF Federal LLC